Critical – Medical Guide v 1.1 (May 8th 2012 ..Update v1.1 available )
The Most Anticipated iPhone App for Medical Personnel Just Launched
Vital Medical Material – to Assist When Every Detail is Critical
Miami, FL (March 1, 2012): Critical, an iPhone application to assist Medical professionals, students and personnel, just launched and is available for download now at the Apple iTunes store. Critical aims to assist by providing crucial medical guidelines and material, not only when the situation and details are vital, but also for students and professionals to use as reference material when needed.
Critical – Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
- Critical Care & Course of Action
- Emergency Medicine
- First Aid Care
- Para Medicine
- Drug Calculators
- Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Ventilator Management
- Special Procedures, such as CTs and Chest Tubes
- Monitoring Information – Electrocardiograms & IABPs
- Advanced Cardiac Life SupportCritical – Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, and interactive videos in high-definition to teach you what to look for in real life. Videos and Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care …and much more…All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app – it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.Critical – Medical Guide is now available for download from the Apple iTunes store. To learn more, please visit the website at: http://www.criticalusa.com/Critical/Welcome.html.For more information, please contact Jadie Barringer III, the app developer with The Barringer Group, LLC. E-mail at: email@example.com.